Galapagos Natural Life
- Pick up from your Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island.
- Departure Time at 06:00 am.
- Transfer from Ayora Port to Itabaca Channel. (45 minutes)
- Sailing time from Itabaca Channel to Bartolome Island. (2 hour)
- Arrival to Bartolome Island at 08:45 am. aprpoximately.
- 2 Hours of hiking in Bartolome island
- Snorkeling in Sullivan Bay
- Return to Santa Cruz at 14:15 pm
- Arrival to Santa Cruz at 17:00 pm approximately.
- Transfer to your Hotel
- Briefing for next day activities
Places to Visit:
- Bartolome Island:Named in honor of Sir Bartholomew Sulivan of the British Navy. It has an area of 1.2 km² and a maximum altitude of 114 meters. This island offers some of the most beautiful landscapes of the archipelago. The island is composed of an extinct volcano and a variety of red, orange, green and bright black volcanic formations. The lava cactus of the Galapagos colonize the new lava fields. On this island is the famous Pinnacle, which is one of the most representative places of the archipelago. Here you can dive and snorkel with penguins, sea lions, white tip reef sharks and other tropical fish. Seasonally, Bartolomé is the mating and nesting site of the green turtle. The bay is also an excellent place to go swimming. The twin bays are separated by a narrow isthmus.
- Sullivan Bay: This unique landscape is composed of a pair of eroded scoria lava cones which were engulfed by a recent (in geological terms) pahoehoe lava flow and which is considered one of the finest in the world.
- Animals to see: Sea lions, reef fish, sea turtle, penguins.
- Activities: Trekking and Snorkeling
- What do you bring: Sunscream, Repellent, Light clothing, Binoculars, Camera, swimsuit.
- Include: Professional bilingual guide, Transport, Lunch,Snack, Water and Snorkeling Equipment.
- Not Included: Dinner, Tips and Additional Expenses.
- We can't guarantee that you will see all the animals, since they are in wildlife.
Quito - Ecuador - South America
Enjoy Ecuador with Galapagos Natural Life