Galapagos Natural Life
Luxury Class - Yachts Galapagos
6 Days - 5 Nights
Santa Cruz Island
Arrive Baltra: transfer to Puerto Ayora where you will take a speedboat to Isabela Island. Departure on speed boat at 14:00 pm.
Arrive Puerto Villamil: the speed boat arrives in Puerto Villamil on Isabela island at 16:30 pm approximately. Here you will board the Beluga.
Isabela Island (Albemarle)
Punta Moreno is located in the central southwestern coast of Isabela Island. The site has spectacular views of volcanoes Alcedo, Sierra Negra and Cerro Azul. Some highlights include impressive lava flows, desolate and pristine landscape, varied and unusual arid zone vegetation.
Elizabeth Bay: this spot is only accessible by dinghy. It is possible to see penguins on the small islets in the bay. The end of the bay is long and narrow surrounded by three species of mangroves. Galapagos Sea Turtles and rays can usually be seen in the water.
Isabela Island (Albemarle)
Urbina Bay is located at the central-west coast of Isabela Island at the foothills of Alcedo and Darwin volcanoes. Highlights include the colourful land iguanas, Galapagos Giant tortoises and the coral uplifting from 1954.
Tagus Cove: is a natural harbor where centuries ago whalers and pirates left their ship's names painted or carved on the rocks. A walk uphill to Darwin's Crater salt-water lake will provide an excellent view.
Fernandina Island (Narborough)
Punta Espinoza is a place famous for its large colonies of marine iguanas and as the habitat of unique species like the flightless cormorant, Galapagos penguin, Galapagos hawk, Galapagos snake, among others.
Punta Vicente Roca: this site is visited by dinghy rides along the cliffs or the partially sunken cave at the water’s edge. Nasca boobies, blue-footed boobies and flightless cormorants inhabit the shoreline.
Santiago Island (James)
Puerto Egas: a walk along the rocky coast line that will you show you a view of some of Galapagos' best tide pools. Some highlights include: Sugar loaf volcano, fur seals, oystercatchers, marine iguana colony, and old salt mine.
Bartolome Island (Bartholomew): a hike will take you to the highest point on Bartolome for a spectacular view. Sea lions and penguins can be seen around Pinnacle Rock. There is a sandy beach with great swimming and snorkeling.
North Seymour: this flat piece of land originated after an uplifting event thousands of years ago. The island is home to endemic Palo Santo trees, colonies of blue-footed boobies, swallow tailed gulls, and magnificent frigate birds.
Baltra for return flight to Quito
• All meals (breakfast - lunch - dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 20.00 per person
• Ecogal Tax: USD 20.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.
Quito - Ecuador - South America
Enjoy Ecuador with Galapagos Natural Life