Galapagos Natural Life
Luxury Class - Yachts Galapagos
4 Days - 3 Nights
Arrive at Baltra airport
Santa Cruz Island (Indefatigable)
Highlands of Santa Cruz: Galapagos giant tortoises can be seen in the wild in the highlands of Santa Cruz.
Sombrero Chino (Chinese Hat) is a small volcanic island just off the southeast tip of Santiago. The name of the island describes the shape of the island. Fauna includes Sea lions, marine iguanas and the Galapagos penguin.
Santiago Island (James): Santiago Island is located between Isabela and Santa Cruz Islands. This Island offers a wide variety of seabirds, marine iguanas and fur seals.
Sullivan Bay: this site is of great geological interest. Highlights: 100 hundred year old lava flow field, pahoehoe formations, and lava bubbles.
Genovesa Island (Tower): Genovesa is an eroded flat volcanic island, with a natural harbor, which is actually the submerged caldera of this volcanic island.
Darwin Bay: the steep cliffs of this area dominate the island. This area is home to thousands of frigate birds, red-footed boobies, Noddy terns, lava gulls, tropicbirds, doves, storm petrels and Darwin's finches.
El Barranco: there is a good possibility of seeing the unique "Short eared owl” at this site. During the dinghy rides along the cliffs fur seals and several species of seabirds can be spotted.
Caleta Tortuga (Turtle Cove): Turtle Cove is a red mangrove lagoon on Santa Cruz and a perfect example of how mangroves alter the marine environment to create a rich and unique habitat.
Baltra Return flight to Quito
• All meals (breakfast - lunch - dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 20.00 per person
• Ecogal Tax: USD 20.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.
Quito - Ecuador - South America