Galapagos Natural Life
Tourist Class - Yachts Galapagos
The Darwin Yacht was built in 1995 in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos. It has eight big double cabins with air conditioning, private bathroom and hot water.
Comfortable dining room, living room and bar. Sundeck where you can take sun. Bilingual guide (English-Spanish).
• All meals (breakfast - lunch - dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 20.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.
Quito - Ecuador - South America