Galapagos Natural Life
- Pick up from your Hotel in San Cristobal Island.
- Boarding Time at 07:30 am.
- Sailing time from San Cristobal to Española Island (2 hour)
- Arrival to Española Island at 09:30 am. aprpoximately.
- 2 Hours of hiking in Española Island.
- Snorkeling in Garney Bay (45 minutes).
- Return to San Cristobal at 14:30 pm
- Arrival to San Cristobal at 16:30 pm approximately.
- Transfer to your Hotel
- Briefing for next day activities
Places to Visit:
- Española Island: Called thus by the first city of America (its name in English honor viscount Samuel Hood). With its 60 km² it is one of the smaller islands that make up the archipelago of the Galapagos, and is the oldest of all, since it has about 3.5 million years of existence. Although it is uninhabited, it is home to several animal species of interest, such as the endemic Spanish mockingbird, the albatross, blue footed boobies, the Galápagos turtledove, the bifurcated gull, the marine iguana and the lava lizard. Among the visitors, the Gardner Bay, which has a beach renowned for its beauty, and Punta Suarez, of interest for bird watching are especially popular.
- Gardner Bay: is an about 1 km long beach that is among the most magnificent in all Galápagos. It is home to many sea lion colonies and the turquoise colored water makes a beautiful contrast to the white sand that consists of shell dust. On the rocks mingle big marine iguanas and sally light-foot crab. Mocking birds fight for their territory and inspect the backpacks of the tourists. About 50 m of the coast there is a rock where you can encounter tropic fish and rays while snorkeling. But more spectacular is the Gardner Rock that can be reached with a panga. It is home to white-tipped reef sharks and other colorful sea dwellers and very popular among snorkelers.
- Animals to see: Blue footed boobies, nazca booby, albatross, colorful iguanas, sea lions, tortoise sharks, marine iguanas, and reef fish.
- Activities: Hiking and Snorkeling
- What do you bring: Sunscream, Repellent, Light clothing, Binoculars, Camera, swimsuit.
- Include: Professional bilingual guide, Transport, Lunch,Snack, Water and Snorkeling Equipment.
- Not Included: Dinner, Tips and Additional Expenses.
- We can't guarantee that you will see all the animals, since they are in wildlife.
Quito - Ecuador - South America
Enjoy Ecuador with Galapagos Natural Life