All safety equipment complies with international coast guard regulations.
A large staging area,
tanks, weights and diving equipment ( for rent) Dive master and dive master assistant for diving trips
Itinerary 8 Days – 7 Nights
Cristóbal (airport) – Sea Lion Island
Española: Point Suarez – Gardner bay
Floreana: Post office bay – point cormorant
Isabela: Villamil port
Puerto Ayora: Charles Darwin Station - Highlands
North Seymour – Bartolomé
Plazas – Santa Fe
San Cristóbal: Interpretation Center – Airport
Itinerary 4 Days – 3 Nights
Baltra - Santa Cruz: Highlands
North Seymour I. – Bartholomew I
Plazas I. – Santa Fe I
San Cristobal – Interpretation Centre – Airport
The rate includes:
• All meals, Buffet (breakfast - lunch - dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Nature Guide. • Air ticket
Rate does not include: • Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
NOTE: • Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 50%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.
2009 GALAPAGOS AIR FARES
(These prices can be modified withour previous advice)
Quito/ Galapagos/ Quito
Guayaquil/ Galapagos/ Guayaquil
Guayaquil/ Galapagos/ Quito
Quito/ Galapagos/ Guayaquil
Prices subject to change; please confirm with us first, and make your bookings in advance.
HIGH-SEASON June 15 to Sep. 14 - November 1st to April 30 LOW-SEASON May 1st to June 14 - Sep. 15 to October 31st.