The M/Y FRIENDSHIP I is a “Economic Class” Yacht. It is a very good alternative to discover the Galapagos Islands. Our guests can enjoy our spacious sun and shadow decks which, dining room provide many comfortable areas to read, take a siesta or simply relax between island visits.
Captain, multilingual naturalist guide, first mate, mechanic, 2 sailors, cook and auxiliary cook.
1 Detroit 721 6 engine, 2 generators for 110, (plug socket 110 V), VHF and SSB marine radios, radar, depth sounder, G.P.S. 1 tender (dinghies) with outboard motor, life-jackets.
That fulfils the highest standards, complying with international Coast Guard regulations.
Cabin 1 & 2 in upper deck.
Cabins 3 to 6 are in the front lower deck.
Cabin 7 & 8 are in the back lower deck.
All cabins with central air conditioning, lower and upper beds and private facilities (cabins 1 & 2 since 2009)
Itinerary 8 Days – 7 Nights
Baltra / Bachas (Pm)
Plazas (Am)/ Santa Fe (Pm)
Española: Gardner Bay (Am) / Punta Suarez (Pm)
Floreana: Punta Cormorant (Am) / Post Office (Pm)
Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station (Am)/ Highlands Of Santa Cruz (Pm).
Rábida (Am) / Sombrero Chino (Pm)
Bartolome (Am) / Sullivan Bay (Pm)
North Seymour (Am) / Baltra (Am)
The rate includes:
• All meals, Buffet (breakfast - lunch - dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Nature Guide. • Air ticket
Rate does not include: • Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
NOTE: • Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 50%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.
2009 GALAPAGOS AIR FARES
(These prices can be modified withour previous advice)
Quito/ Galapagos/ Quito
Guayaquil/ Galapagos/ Guayaquil
Guayaquil/ Galapagos/ Quito
Quito/ Galapagos/ Guayaquil
Prices subject to change; please confirm with us first, and make your bookings in advance.
HIGH-SEASON June 15 to Sep. 14 - November 1st to April 30 LOW-SEASON May 1st to June 14 - Sep. 15 to October 31st.