Galapagos Natural Life
Tourist Superior - Yachts Galapagos
NEMO I CATAMARAN
Day 1 – Friday
Arrival at Baltra Airport & Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz)
After the arriving obligations, your guide will take you to the Yacht.
In the afternoon you start and visit the Charles Darwin Research Station (CDRS) and the headquarters of the Galapagos National Park Service, which share the same location on the outskirts of Puerto Ayora. Most memorable from your visit will probably be the successful breeding center and the enclosures with Galapagos giant tortoises.
Day 2 – Saturday
Pitt Point & Witch Hill (San Cristobal)
The cliffs of Pitt Point were the first sight of land whenCharles Darwin arrived on September 15th 1835. On the small green sand beach, you will be welcomed by a cacophony of barking Galapagos sea lions. You can wander around the only colony in Galapagos that counts with all three species of booby: blue-footed, red-footed and Nazca booby.
Nowadays called Witch Hill is part of a romantic coastal panorama. Let your eyes travel from the volcanic cone, over the turquoise bay to the razor-sharp contours of Kicker Rock at the horizon, one of the photogenic landmarks of Galapagos. Enjoy some brown pelicans, blue-footed boobies and swallow-tailed gulls or wading birds such as great blue heron.
Day 3 – Sunday
AM: Barrington Bay (Santa Fe) & South Plaza
Practically every species on Santa Fe is unique, the giant prickly pear cactus, the Galapagos sea lion you will land into on the beach or the Glapagos hawks snatching away a lava lizard.
South Plaza is a good place to encounter Galapagos land and water iguanas as well as giant prickly pear cactus-trees.
Arrivingthe upper rim, you get to know the other, wild and windy face of South Plaze, where you should not miss the red-billed tropicbird and the swallow-tailed gull.
Day 4 – Monday
Black Turtle Cove (Santa Cruz) & Transfer to Baltra Airport
At the Black Turtle Cove you can spot silently hunting lava herons, brown pelicans nesting on top of magroves, rays and sharks and even pacific green turtles visit this cove in their reproduction season.
Assisted by the naturalist guide and some crew members the dinghy will bring you and your luggage to Baltra, where we take the airport shuttle. Your guide will accompany you until the check-in counters in the departure hall.
• All meals (breakfast - lunch - dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 20.00 per person
• Ecogal Tax: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.
Quito - Ecuador - South America