Galapagos Natural Life
San Cristobal Island
San Cristobal Island
- Pick up from your Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island.
- Boarding Time at 07:00 am.
- Sailing time from Santa Cruz to San Cristobal Island. (2 hours)
- Arrival to Baquerizo Moreno port in San Cristobal Island at 09:00 am. aprpoximately.
- Visit to La Lobería
- Visit Tijeretas Hill
- Visit Punta Carola
- Vist Mann Beach
- Return to Santa Cruz at 15:00 pm
- Arrival to Santa Cruz at 17:00 pm approximately.
- Transfer to your Hotel
- Briefing for next day activities.
Places to Visit:
- La Lobería: The main attraction of this site is the presence of Galapagos wolves that are on the beach and in the bay of the wolves. There are also marine iguanas along the shores and in the rocky reefs of the bay there are many sea turtles. The wolf is a piece of coast that has been named for the large number of sea lions that rest on its rocks and sand. Despite being outside the boundaries of the National Park area, due to its great importance, the park staff is responsible for its maintenance and care.
- Tijeretas Hill: A trail built with cut stone, which crosses a forest that leads to observation points of the fascinating coastal landscape and the native flora and fauna. This trail culminates in a cove of calm waters, where you can practice water sports and observe nature.
- Mann Beach: Mann Beach is of little slope and of white and soft sand, it is ideal to take the sun and to bathe. It has masterful landscapes, its main attraction being the beach. It is a small rocky beach that on weekends is packed by people. It is quite rocky and you will usually observe the lions, it is a beautiful beach for swimming and sunbathing.
- Punta Carola: The beach has an area of approximately 300 meters, which is made up of dry forest vegetation. On the beach there is a large colony of sea lions among the vegetation and marine iguanas are present on the rocks. On this site you can practice surfing.
- Animals to see: Sea Lions, Land iguanas, reef fish.
- Activities: Trekking and Snorkeling
- What do you bring: Sunscream, Repellent, Light clothing, Binoculars, Camera, swimsuit.
- Include: Breakfast, Professional bilingual guide, Transport, Lunch,Snack, Water and Snorkeling Equipment.
- Not Included: Dinner, Tips and Additional Expenses.
- We can't guarantee that you will see all the animals, since they are in wildlife.
Quito - Ecuador - South America
Enjoy Ecuador with Galapagos Natural Life