Galapagos Natural Life
Santa Fe Island
Santa Fé Island (Snorkeling day)
- Pick up from your Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island.
- Boarding Time at 08:00 am.
- Sailing time from Santa Cruz to Santa Fé Island. (1 hour)
- Arrival to Pinzon Island at 09:00 am. aprpoximately.
- 3 times for snorkeling (45 minutes each one)
- Visit Playa Escondida
- Return to Santa Cruz at 15:00 pm
- Arrival to Santa Cruz at 16:00 pm approximately.
- Transfer to your Hotel
- Briefing for next day activities
Places to Visit:
- Santa Fé Island: Named after the Capitulations of Santa Fe, in which Cristóbal Colón was granted the titles of Admiral Major of the Ocean Sea, Viceroy and Governor General of the lands he discovered (his name is in honor of Admiral Samuel Barrington ). It has an area of 24 km² and a maximum altitude of 259 meters. Santa Fe has a forest of Opuntia cactus that are the largest of the archipelago, and palo santo. It has a colorful turquoise lagoon and calm waters where you can snorkel with sea lions. Its coastal cliffs are home to swallow-tailed gulls, petrels and other tropical birds. The terrestrial iguana of Santa Fe, endemic to the island, lives in large numbers like the lava lizard.
- Playa Escondida: Hidden Beach, beautiful place with a variety of marine life, white tip reef sharks, golden stingrays, eels rays, sea turtles welcome us to this beautiful place on Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos Islands.
- Animals to see: Sea lions, sea turtles, reef fish, rays, reef sharks.
- What do you bring: Sunscream, Repellent, Light clothing, Binoculars, Camera, swimsuit.
- Include: Professional bilingual guide, Transport, Lunch,Snack, Water and Snorkeling Equipment.
- Not Included: Dinner, Tips and Additional Expenses.
- We can't guarantee that you will see all the animals, since they are in wildlife.
- The main activitie in this tour is snorkeling.
Quito - Ecuador - South America
Enjoy Ecuador with Galapagos Natural Life