Galapagos Natural Life
Pinzón Island (Snorkeling day)
- Pick up from your Hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island.
- Boarding Time at 08:00 am.
- Sailing time from Santa Cruz to Pinzón Island. (1h20 minutes)
- Arrival to Pinzon Island at 09:20 am. aprpoximately.
- 3 times for snorkeling (45 minutes each one)
- Visit La Fé Beach
- Return to Santa Cruz at 14:40 pm
- Arrival to Santa Cruz at 16:00 pm approximately.
- Transfer to your Hotel
- Briefing for next day activities
Places to Visit:
- Pinzon Island: Called in honor of the Pinzón brothers, captains of the caravels Pinta and La Niña in the first expedition of Christopher Columbus (his name in English reminds the Viscount of Duncan). It has an area of 18 km² and a maximum altitude of 458 meters. It has no places to visit and a special permit from the authorities is required to enter. The main forest species are on the island, in the humid zone, there is a unique species called the margarita tree. Pinzón is home to sea lions, giant tortoises, marine iguanas and dolphins, as well as other endemic species.
- La Fé Beach: Beach to rest, have a short path, where you can see marine iguanas also for its crystal clear water you can see small sharks and we can also do snorkeling.
- Animals to see: Sea lions, sea turtles, reef fish, starfish, eagle rays, tintoreras sharks, penguins in cold season.
- What do you bring: Sunscream, Repellent, Light clothing, Binoculars, Camera, swimsuit.
- Include: Professional bilingual guide, Transport, Lunch,Snack, Water and Snorkeling Equipment.
- Not Included: Dinner, Tips and Additional Expenses.
- We can't guarantee that you will see all the animals, since they are in wildlife.
- The main activitie in this tour is snorkeling.
Quito - Ecuador - South America
Enjoy Ecuador with Galapagos Natural Life