Galapagos Natural Life
San Cristobal Island 360°
San Cristobal 360° Tour
- Pick up from your Hotel in San Cristobal Island.
- Departure time at 07:00 am.
- Visit Sleeping Lion (snorkeling)
- Visit Brujo Hill (Hiking)
- Sardine Bay (Snorkeling)
- Visit Punta Pitt (Trekking)
- Visit Rosa Blanca Bay (Snorkeling)
- Return to San Crsistobal at 16:00 pm
- Arrival to San Crsitobal at 17:00 pm approximately.
- Transfer to your Hotel
- Briefing for next day activities
Places to Visit:
- Sleeping Lion: It consists of two vertical walls with a channel in the center that offers a paradise for sharks and other species of fish, such as barracudas and rainbow fish. The walls are strikingly colored almost certainly will have sightings of great marine wildlife, including octopi and many sharks like: hammerhead shark, white-fin reef shark and freshwater turtle sharks. Other marine creatures that are found are turtles, rays and sea lions.
- Brujo Hill: The main attraction is the coral sand beach as well as a variety of flora and fauna species. It is an eroded tuff cone, which in some of its parts, is composed of lava. The citizens of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno used to extract salt to preserve cod fish, meat from their farms, and tortoise meat. This is a place to observe marine birds. Brujo Hill offers an excellent landscape from which you may see León Dormido, the south of the highest part of San Cristobal, and the adjacent coast. Two halophyte species grow here in soils rich in salt.
- Sardina Bay: It's characterized for being a place for fishing of several species such as sardines, liza, octopus, lobster, shrimp, among others. Bahía Sardina includes two beaches whose attractions are its small white sand dunes together with its crystalline waters suitable for snorkeling, taking into account that in this bay there is a large presence of sea turtles, rays and sea lions.
- Punta Pitt: This is the only site in the Galapagos Islands, where you can watch the three species of boobies and two species of frigates nesting in the same area. The reason that there are three species of boobies at Punta Pitt is due to the geographic location: there is enough food so there is no competition between them. The blue-footed boobies nest in the interior (rarely on the cliffs), red-footed boobies nest on bushes and masked boobies nest along the cliffs. Only fishing
- Rosa Blanca Bay: It's a small bay located northeast of San Cristóbal Island. It has several small beaches, but its main attraction is the large beach located in the center of the small bay where there is a large number of dunes. added to its crystal clear waters generate an attractive landscape unique to the area. The entire bay of Rosa Blanca and its lowlands is an ideal area for fishing of wahoo, palometa, ojón, liza, cod. Additionally, there are shark, ray and sea turtle species that are the ideal complement for snorkeling activities.
- Animals to see: Red footed boobies, frigates, sea lions, reef fish, marine turtle, rays, hammerhead sharks, endemic birds.
- Activities: Hiking, Snorkeling, Trekking and Experimental Fishing.
- What do you bring: Sunscream, Repellent, Light clothing, Binoculars, Camera, swimsuit.
- Include: Professional bilingual guide, Transport, Lunch,Snack, Water and Snorkeling Equipment.
- Not Included: Dinner, Tips and Additional Expenses.
- We can't guarantee that you will see all the animals, since they are in wildlife.
- This night you will stay in San Cristobal Island.
Quito - Ecuador - South America
Enjoy Ecuador with Galapagos Natural Life